Earnings for each Share (EPS) are the part of a company’s profit allocated to respectively outstanding share of common stock. EPS serves as a pointer to a company’s profitability/success. EPS is considered to be the only most crucial variable in determining a share’s price.
Eye Catching Stocks: eBay Inc.
Intraday Trading of the eBay Inc.:eBay Inc., a USA based Company, belongs to Services sector and Specialty Retail, Other industry.
The Services stock (eBay Inc.) created a change of 2.36% from opening and finally closed its business at 36.8 by making a change of 2.59% on 14-05-2019 (Tuesday).
Trading volume, or volume, is the number of shares or contracts that point towards the full activity of a security or stock market for a given period. The company exchanged hands with 11049562 shares contrast to its average daily volume of 10.45M shares. Relative Volume (or RVOL) is a volume indicator, meaning it assists measure shareholder interest in a stock. RVOL compares a stock’s current volume to its previous amount over a specific period.
- Over the last 5.0 days, eBay Inc.‘s shares returned -2.34 percent, and in the past 30.00 days, the figure appeared at 74 percent.
- Furthermore, over the 90.00 days, the stock was able to yield 69 percent.
- Today’s market analysis platforms permit traders to quickly review a trading system’s performance and evaluate its capability and potential profitability.
- Performance metrics are typically present in a strategy performance report, a compilation of data based on different mathematical aspects of a system’s performance.
- However, 32 percent is noted as its 180.00 days or half-yearly performance.
- The current EPS for the company has recorded at $26. Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 2.5.
Technical Analysis of eBay Inc.: Looking into the profitability ratios of EBAY stock, the shareholder will find its ROE, ROA and ROI standing at 41.3%, 11.4% and 10.1%, respectively. A profitability ratio is an estimate of profitability, which is a way to measure a company’s performance. Profitability merely is the capacity to make a profit, and a gain is what is left over from income earned after you have deducted all costs and expenses related to obtaining the income.
The RSI most typically used on a 14-day timeframe, measured on a scale from 0-100, with high and low levels marked at between 70 and 30, respectively. Shorter or longer timeframes used for alternately shorter or longer outlooks. More supreme high and low levels—80 and 20, or 90 and 10—occur less frequently but indicate stronger momentum. The RSI provides signals that tell investors to buy when the currency oversold and to sell when it is overbought. The present relative strength index (RSI) reading is 46.43.
What do you mean by simple moving average (SMA)?
A simple moving average (SMA) is an arithmetic moving average calculated by adding the closing price of the security for some time periods and then dividing this total by the number of time periods. Its distance from 20-days simple moving average is -1.48%, and its distance from 50 days simple moving average is -0.82% while it has a distance of 10.56% from the 200 days simple moving average. The company’s distance from 52-week high price is -9.94% and while the current price is 41.48% from 52-week low price.
As of now, eBay Inc. has a P/S, P/E and P/B values of 2.99, 16.3 and 6.37 respectively.