Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) recently stated fiscal results for its 3rd-quarter fiscal year 2k19 finished Aug. 30, 2k19.
Q3 FY2k19 Financial Highlights
- Adobe achieved record quarterly revenue of $2.830B in its 3rd-quarter of fiscal year 2k19, which represents 24.00 percent year-over-year growth. Diluted earnings for each share was $1.610 on a GAAP-basis, and $2.050 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Digital Media segment revenue was $1.960B, which represents 22.00 percent year-over-year growth. Creative revenue grew to $1.650B and Document Cloud achieved revenue of $307.00M. Digital Media Annualized Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) grew to $7.860B exiting the quarter, a quarter-over-quarter incline of $386.00M. Creative ARR grew to $6.870B, and Document Cloud ARR grew to $993.00M.
- Digital Experience segment revenue was $821.00M, representing 34.00 percent year-over-year growth.
- GAAP operating income in the 3rd-quarter was $854.00M, and non-GAAP operating income was $1.150B. GAAP net income was $793.00M, and non-GAAP net income was $1.010B.
- Cash flow from operations was $922.00M.
- Remaining Performance Obligation was $8.77B.
- Adobe repurchased about 2.60M shares during the quarter.