RH (NYSE: RH) today announced 2nd-quarter fiscal 2k19 results. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Gary Friedman provided an update on the Company’s continued evolution and outlook. RH Leadership will host a Q&A conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) today.
2ND-QUARTER 2k19 HIGHLIGHTS
- Q2 GAAP NET REVENUES RAISED +10.30 percent TO $706.50M
Q2 ADJUSTED NET REVENUES RAISED +9.90 percent TO $706.50M
- Q2 GAAP OPERATING INCOME RAISED +27.00 percent TO $104.00M VS. $81.80M LY
Q2 ADJUSTED OPERATING INCOME RAISED +39.00 percent TO $105.00M VS. $75.50M LY
- Q2 GAAP OPERATING MARGIN RAISED 190 BASIS POINTS TO 14.70 percent VS. 12.80 percent LY
Q2 ADJUSTED OPERATING MARGIN RAISED 320 BASIS POINTS TO 14.90 percent VS. 11.70 percent LY
- Q2 GAAP NET INCOME RAISED +1.0 percent TO $63.80M VS. $62.90M LY
Q2 ADJUSTED NET INCOME RAISED +31.00 percent TO $71.40M* VS. $54.50M* LY
- Q2 GAAP EPS RAISED +25.00 percent TO $2.860 VS. $2.290 LY
Q2 ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS RAISED +59.00 percent TO $3.20* VS. $2.010* LY
- Q2 FREE CASH FLOW RAISED TO $109.20M VS. $25.20M LY
YTD Q2 FREE CASH FLOW RAISED TO $137.90M VS. $2.50M LY
To Our People, Partners, and Shareholders,
We are happy to report another quarter of record results, and are raising our fiscal 2k19 guidance for the 3rd-time this year. We generated record GAAP revenues of $706.50M , a boost of 10.30 percent, record GAAP operating margin of 14.70 percent, record adjusted operating margin of 14.90 percent, record GAAP earnings for each share of $2.860, and record adjusted diluted earnings for each share of $3.20, a 59.00 percent incline as compared to $2.010 a year ago applying a 21.00 percent normalized tax rate in both years.