Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCYG), the parent company of ReposiTrak, Inc., which operates a B2B ecommerce, compliance, and supply chain platform that partners with retailers, wholesalers, and their suppliers, to accelerate sales, control risk, and improve supply chain efficiencies, declared fiscal results for the 4th-fiscal quarter and fiscal year finished June 30, 2k19.
- Full-year cash from operations more than doubled to $4.60M. Total cash of $19.00M
- Compliance network reached 89,000, up 42.00 percent
- Total Tier 2 connections raised 25.00 percent
- Total revenue reduced 4.0 percent because of lower non-recurring license, professional service and MarketPlace revenue
- Recurring revenue raised from 64.00 percent to 70.00 percent of total revenue
- Operating cost reduced 7.0 percent
- Net income raised 14.00 percent
- Repurchased 87,600 shares at an average price of $5.470 under share repurchase program for a total of nearly $500,000.00
4th-Quarter and Full Year Financial Results:
4th-financial Quarter 2k19 Results (three months finished June 30, 2k19 vs. three months finished June 30, 2k18):
Total revenue declined 26.00 percent to $4.70M as contrast to $6.30M mainly because of lower non-recurring revenues from licenses, associated professional services and MarketPlace. Total operating cost was $4.40M, a 13.00 percent decline from $5.00M, as the Company is leveraging investments made in increasing productivity. GAAP net income was $182,000.00, or 4.0 percent of revenue, as compared to $1.30M, or 20.00 percent of revenue, and GAAP net income to common shareholders was $36,000.00, or $0.000 for each diluted share, contrast to $1.10M, or $0.060 for each diluted share.
Full-Year Fiscal 2k19 Results (12 months finished June 30, 2k19 vs. 12 months finished June 30, 2k18):
Total revenue reduced 4.0 percent to $21.20M, as contrast to $22.00M. Total operating costs were $17.20M, a 7.0 percent decline from $18.50M. GAAP net income was $3.90M, or 18.0 percent of revenue, as compared to $3.40M, or 16.00 percent of revenue, and GAAP net income to common shareholders was $3.30M, or $0.160 for each diluted share, contrast to $2.80M, or $0.140 for each diluted share.