On Friday, February 07, 2020, by making a change of 2.11% with the Gain (↑), the Technology stock (Activision Blizzard, Inc.) created a change of 0.33% from opening and finally closed its business at 61.53.
Earnings for each Share (EPS) are the part of a company’s profit allocated to respectively outstanding share of common stock. EPS serves as a pointer to a company’s profitability/success. EPS is considered to be the only most crucial variable in determining a share’s price.
Eye Catching Stocks: Activision Blizzard, Inc.
Intraday Trading of the Activision Blizzard, Inc.:Activision Blizzard, Inc., a USA based Company, belongs to Technology sector and Multimedia & Graphics Software industry.
Trading volume, or volume, is the number of shares or contracts that point towards the full activity of a security or stock market for a given period. The company exchanged hands with 12919306 shares contrast to its average daily volume of 5.95M shares. Relative Volume (or RVOL) is a volume indicator, meaning it assists measure shareholder interest in a stock. RVOL compares a stock’s current volume to its previous amount over a specific period.
- Over the last 5.0 days, Activision Blizzard, Inc.‘s shares returned 22 percent, and in the past 30.00 days, the figure appeared at 2.76 percent.
- Furthermore, over the 90.00 days, the stock was able to yield 17 percent.
- Today’s market analysis platforms permit traders to quickly review a trading system’s performance and evaluate its capability and potential profitability.
- Performance metrics are typically present in a strategy performance report, a compilation of data based on different mathematical aspects of a system’s performance.
- However, 73 percent is noted as its 180.00 days or half-yearly performance.
- The current EPS for the company has recorded at $75. Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 2.1.
Technical Analysis of Activision Blizzard, Inc.: Looking into the profitability ratios of ATVI stock, the shareholder will find its ROE, ROA and ROI standing at 13.8%, 9.2% and 11.4%, respectively. A profitability ratio is an estimate of profitability, which is a way to measure a company’s performance. Profitability merely is the capacity to make a profit, and a gain is what is left over from income earned after you have deducted all costs and expenses related to obtaining the income.
The RSI most typically used on a 14-day timeframe, measured on a scale from 0-100, with high and low levels marked at between 70 and 30, respectively. Shorter or longer timeframes used for alternately shorter or longer outlooks. More supreme high and low levels—80 and 20, or 90 and 10—occur less frequently but indicate stronger momentum. The RSI provides signals that tell investors to buy when the currency oversold and to sell when it is overbought. The present relative strength index (RSI) reading is 61.59.
What do you mean by simple moving average (SMA)?
A simple moving average (SMA) is an arithmetic moving average calculated by adding the closing price of the security for some time periods and then dividing this total by the number of time periods. Its distance from 20-days simple moving average is 3%, and its distance from 50 days simple moving average is 5.56% while it has a distance of 18.63% from the 200 days simple moving average. The company’s distance from 52-week high price is -0.6% and while the current price is 54.4% from 52-week low price.
As of now, Activision Blizzard, Inc. has a P/S, P/E and P/B values of 7.15, 35.24 and 3.86 respectively.